All 45 art Reviews

Autumn's Herald Autumn's Herald

SMILE from DEATH

This is really good work but for some reason it makes me laugh because Old Grim is smiling so creepily. The picture calls attention to the background and then you notes the Grim Reaper is slowly moving towards you lol.

Yeah! Yeah!

Pretty good

I like how you did the shading.

Hank Hank

Sweet

Now this is good keep makin things like this mspaint won't get you anywhere.

Pac Man? Pac Man?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYUM!!

Awesome... (0 _ 0)

Shy Shy

This is pretty cool

Whats the story behind it? It reminds me of something you would see in a Hideo Miyazaki film and thats saying something.

Luxembourg responds:

I don't mean to sound like I'm OCD or something, but it's Hayao Miyazaki. I think you've accidentally fused his name with Hideo Kojima (who makes the Metal Gear games.)
I don't have a specific story for the character like I do for some of the 'Character of the Week' drawings I do in the art forum, but I wanted to create a character who conveyed multiple emotions all at once. Multiple faces are overused, so I went a different route and made the character convey them through its arms.
Thanks for the review. I'm glad you like it.

Welcome to NEWGROUNDS Welcome to NEWGROUNDS

LOL

So true!

Pipes Pipes

OO

This is cool. You should make an urban battlefield scene cuz thats what i thought the thumb was..

RABgrounds RABgrounds

2nd!

Sweet dude this should make the 20XI calendar.

Fight Fantasy DS concept art Fight Fantasy DS concept art

HOLY COW

lol. This is really good. I like the detail in the hands.

Some other eye Some other eye

Sweet

This is really cool whats the inspiration behind it?

CptBeefcake responds:

I'm not really sure, but I'd say it's loosely based on the poem "the Hollow Men" by T.S. Eliot